Acworth, Georgia Car Accident Lawyers
Car accidents in Acworth, Georgia can leave victims and families struggling to cope. You and your family may wonder how you’ll make ends meet, how you’ll pay for your medical expenses, and you may be struggling with major lifestyle changes if you or a loved one was disabled after a crash. Serious injuries can require victims to take time away from work to recover. This can lead to difficulties paying bills or making rent. Fortunately, victims of car accidents have the right to seek damages for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. You may be entitled to seek a settlement from car insurance or seek damages from negligent parties after a crash. However, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Imbriale Injury Law are Acworth, Georgia car accident attorneys who can help you seek the settlement you may be entitled to receive under the law. Contact our firm today to learn more.
Car Accident Insurance Claims in Acworth, Georgia
It is important to report your Acworth, Georgia car accident as soon as possible. However, dealing with insurance adjusters after a crash can be a stressful process. If you were seriously injured in a car accident, and have reported your injuries and accident to your insurance provider, you may want to consider speaking to Imbriale Injury Law, car accident attorneys in Acworth, Georgia. Our firm can speak to insurance adjusters on your behalf. We can read the fine print of your policy to determine the settlement you may be entitled to receive under the law. We can review any settlement being offered and determine whether you may be entitled to receive more money under the law. Insurance adjusters are trained to save their companies money. Adjusters may offer you a lower settlement than you may deserve, or they may use special formulas or computer programs to determine the lowest possible settlement. They may ask you to make statements that could impact your ability to make a claim or affect your right to ask for more later. If you or a loved one was hurt in a car accident in Acworth, Georgia, navigating the settlement process can be complicated. Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. Contact the car accident attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law in Acworth, Georgia today to learn more about how we can help.
Here are some things to keep in mind with insurance claims after a car accident:
- Ask insurance adjusters to contact you in writing. Anything you say to an adjuster over the phone can be used against you. By keeping correspondence in writing, you keep things clear, and also have a paper trail that your car accident lawyer can review later should problems arise.
- Don’t make statements over the phone. If an insurance adjuster asks you to make a statement, ask to be contacted in writing and consider reaching out to a car accident lawyer at Imbriale Injury Law.
- Understand the value of your claim before accepting a settlement. Insurance adjusters may put quite a bit of money in front of you in the hopes you’ll settle quickly. You may not always know what your claim is worth and you may actually be entitled to more. Before accepting any settlement, consider speaking to the Acworth, Georgia car accident lawyers at Imbriale Injury Law.
Protect your rights today. Reach out to Imbriale Injury Law. We can help you with your claim.
DUI Accident Lawyer in Acworth, Georgia
According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, every day, 29 people die due to drunk driving accidents. Drunk driving crashes and injuries can be devastating for victims and families in Acworth, Georgia. According to Georgia Drunk Driving Prevention, the best way to prevent drunk driving is to know how you’ll get home after a night of drinking. Unfortunately, many of the people whose lives are impacted by drunk drivers are those who have been responsible. Often, the people who get hurt are innocent drivers affected by the actions of others on the road.
If you or a loved one was hurt in a drunk driving accident in Acworth, Georgia, consider reaching out to the DUI accident attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law. Our firm can review your case and fight to help you and your family seek justice. When families seek compensation from negligent drunk drivers, they send an important message to the Acworth, Georgia community. Drunk driving will not be tolerated.
Tips for Settling a Car Accident Claim in Acworth, Georgia
There are many ways to successfully settle a car accident claim in Acworth, Georgia. While some small injury or accident claims can be settled without the help of a car accident lawyer, some claims are more complicated. If you or a loved one was seriously injured or disabled in a car accident, consider reaching out to Imbriale Injury Law. Here are some things your attorney can do to help you settle your claim:
- Estimate the fair value of your claim. If you are wondering what your claim is worth, a car accident lawyer in Acworth, Georgia like Imbriale Injury Law can help. Our firm can review medical expenses, lost wages, and other property damage. We can also estimate future medical expenses and lost wages by determining the seriousness of your injury or by speaking to experts and medical personnel. Finally, we can use special formulas to determine pain and suffering damages. If you want to get the maximum possible settlement permitted under the law, consider reaching out to the car accident lawyers at Imbriale Injury Law in Acworth, Georgia.
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters to seek the maximum possible compensation. Our firm can work with adjusters to determine their reasoning for the settlement they are offering. If your settlement doesn’t seem sufficient, then consider reaching out to a car accident lawyer today.
- Write demand letters to negligent parties. Sometimes car accident claims can be settled outside of court. No one wants to go through long litigation. In many cases, individuals can receive the amounts they are entitled to get through carefully-worded demand letters and out of court settlements.
- Litigate when needed. Not all cases can be settled outside of court. Imbriale Injury Law are qualified car accident lawyers in Acworth, Georgia who are ready to take your case to court, if needed.
There are many steps that must be taken in order to make a car accident claim. You may only have a limited amount of time to seek justice if you’ve been hurt in a car accident due to another person’s negligence or neglect. Imbriale Injury Law are car accident attorneys in Acworth, Georgia who can help.
The aftermath of a car accident can be stressful for everyone involved. It can be challenging to focus on healing and on the legal questions that arise after a car accident. Fortunately, Imbriale Injury Law are car accident lawyers in Acworth, Georgia who can work closely with you to help you seek the justice you may deserve. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Contact our firm today to protect your rights and to seek justice.