Imbriale Injury Law is a traumatic brain injury lawyer in Canton, Georgia who may be able to help you if you have suffered a traumatic brain injury after a car crash, truck accident, motorcycle accident, DUI accident, or work injury in Canton, Georgia. Our lawyers may be able to help you seek a claim from insurance companies or from negligent parties. Traumatic brain injuries can impact all aspects of your life—from your memory to your ability to work and enjoy regular life activities. Contact Imbriale Injury Law today to seek justice and to protect your rights after a crash.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, traumatic brain injury is responsible for 30% of all accidental deaths. These numbers don’t account for the millions of people every year who visit the emergency room due to traumatic brain injuries and for the millions of people who are disabled because of their head injuries. Falls are the leading cause of traumatic brain injury and motor vehicle accidents are the third leading cause of TBI. Traumatic brain injury can leave victims suffering from a range of symptoms including mood changes, difficulty remembering things, dizziness, vertigo, sensory changes, sleep problems, depression, and anxiety. If you or a loved one suffered a head injury following a car accident, truck accident, DUI accident, motorcycle accident, or work injury, you may have important rights under the law. Imbriale Injury Law are traumatic brain injury personal injury lawyers in Canton, Georgia who may be able to help you seek damages for your medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, and pain and suffering damages. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Visit Imbriale Injury Law today to receive a free initial consultation and to learn more about your rights.
Motorcycle Accidents and Traumatic Brain Injury
Imbriale Injury Law is a motorcycle accident attorney in Canton, Georgia who may be able to assist you if you have suffered a traumatic brain injury after a motorcycle crash. Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injuries because riders don’t have the protective chassis of a vehicle. Head injuries following a motorcycle crash are common. However, motorcycle accidents can be complicated, especially if you weren’t wearing a helmet during your accident. If you have questions about whether you might have the right to make a traumatic brain injury claim in Canton, Georgia, contact Imbriale Injury Law, a personal injury lawyer today. Our firm can review your case, estimate the value of your claim, and help you take the next steps to protect your rights. Contact our firm today to learn more.
Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Symptoms
Not all mild traumatic brain injuries are diagnosed right after a crash. Sometimes, symptoms can take days or weeks before they become apparent. If you or a loved one has suffered a head injury in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible and to follow up with your doctor if any new symptoms appear. What are some of the symptoms of mild traumatic brain injury?
- Sleep Problems. Victims of mild traumatic brain injury can experience problems sleeping. Some victims suffer from insomnia and others may sleep too much.
- Speech Changes. With serious traumatic brain injury, some victims may suffer from slurred speech. However, with mild traumatic brain injury, speech difficulties might be subtle. Any changes in speech should be addressed to your doctor.
- Vision. Victims of mild traumatic brain injury might experience changes in vision. Victims might experience double vision or blurred vision.
- Sensitivity to light and sound. If you find yourself being more sensitive to bright lights or more sensitive to noise, you might want to speak to your doctor. Mild traumatic brain injuries can leave victims experiencing more sensitivity to light or sound.
- Problems Focusing. Victims of traumatic brain injury may have difficulty focusing or concentrating on tasks. This can impact victims’ ability to work or perform daily tasks.
- Personality Changes. Victims of mild traumatic brain injury might experience mood changes, sudden outbursts of anger, frustration, irritability, or their friends and family might notice changes in their personalities.
- Depression. Sudden onset of depression after a blow to the head in a car accident should always be evaluated by a medical professional, especially if the victim has never had a history of depression before.
- Anxiety. New feelings of anxiety after a head injury should also be evaluated by a doctor.
If you or a loved one develops or experience any of these symptoms after a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, speak to your doctor as soon as possible. You may be able to seek compensation for your medical costs if your injuries are found to be the result of your car accident. Imbriale Injury Law are personal injury attorneys in Canton, Georgia who may be able to assist you if you have been diagnosed with a mild traumatic brain injury after a car accident. You may be entitled to seek damages for your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Visit our firm today to learn more.
Help for Victims of Serious Traumatic Brain Injury
Serious traumatic brain injury can leave victims in a coma, can leave victims unable to walk or speak, and can lead to life-long disability. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious traumatic brain injury, contact Imbriale Injury Law in Canton, Georgia today. Our caring and compassionate attorneys can offer you a free personal injury consultation during which we can review your case, estimate the value of your claim, and help you take the next steps to protect your rights. You and your family may be entitled to seek damages for your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. However, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Visit Imbriale Injury Law in Canton, Georgia today to learn more.