Kennesaw, Georgia Car Accident Lawyers
Kennesaw is located in Cobb County, where there were 49 accident deaths in both 2014 and 2015. These figures don’t begin to account for the number of people injured in car accidents in Georgia every day. In Georgia, 19,405 people were seriously injured in car accidents, according to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety. Traffic safety is everyone’s responsibility. Car accidents can leave victims with serious injuries, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, internal injuries, broken bones, and post-traumatic stress disorder. These injuries can leave victims and families burdened with high medical costs and bills. Families may struggle to pay the rent if a family member has had to miss time from work to recover. Car accidents are serious events. If you or a loved one was hurt in a car crash, you may have more questions than answers. Fortunately, Imbriale Injury Law are Kennesaw, Georgia car accident lawyers who are on your side. Our attorneys can review your case, speak to insurance adjusters, estimate the value of your claim, and fight to help you get the maximum compensation permitted under the law for your accident.
What You Need to Know Before You Contact Your Insurance Adjuster in Kennesaw, Georgia
If you’ve been in a car accident in Kennesaw, Georgia, you may be reaching out to your insurance company to make a claim. It is important that you inform your insurance company that an accident has occurred as soon as possible. But, before you speak to your insurance adjuster, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Know the fine print. Before you accept any settlement made by your insurance adjuster, it is important that you read over your insurance policy. Do you know what is and isn’t covered by your policy? Do you know the fine print? If you are not sure what is covered under your policy and your adjuster is claiming that you are not covered for certain aspects of your claim, you may want to speak to the qualified car accident attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law in Kennesaw, Georgia. Our attorneys can read your policy, help you understand your rights, and fight adjusters if they are not acting in good faith.
- Understand the value of your claim. If you are being offered a settlement that doesn’t cover your medical costs, lost wages, or other damages, stop and ask yourself if you know what your claim is worth. The car accident attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia at Imbriale Injury Law can review all aspects of your claim to determine its value. Our firm can review your medical bills, estimate future medical expenses, review rehabilitation costs, and estimate future costs. We can also estimate lost wages and wages you could lose in the future due to your injuries. Finally, we can estimate the value of your pain and suffering damages. After you understand the value of your claim, you can determine whether the settlement being offered is fair.
- Don’t make a statement to insurance adjusters. Anything you say to your insurance adjuster can be used against you. Ask to be contacted by your insurance adjuster in writing.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, it may be wise to speak to a qualified car accident lawyer in Kennesaw, Georgia like Imbriale Injury Law. Our firm understands the insurance claims process and we can fight to help you get the best possible settlement. In some cases, the settlement offered by your insurance company is not sufficient. We can also seek damages from negligent parties and other stakeholders who may have been responsible for your crash.
DUI Accident Attorney in Kennesaw, Georgia
According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, every day people drink and drive as many as 300,000 times. Yet, only 3,200 people get arrested for the act. If you or a loved one was injured in a drunk driving accident, this may not be the first time the driver got behind the wheel drunk. This may just be the first time the person was caught for drinking and driving. Drunk driving costs individuals and citizens an estimated $132 billion each year. If you or a loved one was hurt in a drunk driving accident in Kennesaw, Georgia, you and your family may be entitled to seek damages for your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. Sometimes the government doesn’t hold drunk drivers accountable for their actions. Drivers may avoid jail time or other punishments. Sometimes the best way to hold drunk drivers accountable is to pursue a lawsuit against these drivers. Imbriale Injury Law understand how devastating drunk driving accidents can be for victims and families. Our DUI accident attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia can help you fight back.
What’s My Claim Worth in Kennesaw, Georgia?
If you’ve been in a car accident or drunk driving accident in Kennesaw, Georgia, you may be wondering what your claim may be worth. Imbriale Injury Law are car accident attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia who can review your claim and help you seek the damages you may be entitled to receive. Every claim is unique. Our firm can review many factors in determining your claim. These factors include:
- Estimating future medical expenses. If you have suffered a serious injury, your car accident lawyer may consult your medical records and medical professionals to estimate future medical expenses. Imbriale Injury Law will also review your past medical bills.
- Estimating future lost wages. If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a car accident, Imbriale Injury Law can estimate your future lost wages in Kennesaw, Georgia. Many factors play a role in estimating the value of lost wages. These factors include your career prospects and salary, the seriousness of your injury, and how long you will miss from work.
- Pain and suffering damages. Imbriale Injury Law are car accident attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia who will use special formulas to estimate your pain and suffering damages. The amount you can collect in pain and suffering will depend on the seriousness of your injury and whether your disability is long-term.
In the aftermath of an accident, you and your family should be focused on healing. The stress of medical costs can get in the way of this. Imbriale Injury Law are car accident attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia who can review your expenses and losses and estimate the value of your claim. Focus on healing. Contact our firm today.
Protect Your Rights in Kennesaw, Georgia
The car accident attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law work closely with victims and their families to help them seek justice after a crash. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Speak to our qualified car accident attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia today.