Marietta, Georgia Car Accident Lawyers
According to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, Marietta is one of the leading cities for car accident deaths and injuries. Cobb county saw 49 fatalities in 2014, and another 49 fatalities in 2015. No one should die on Marietta’s roads. Unfortunately, the vast majority of car accident deaths and injuries occur due to human error. When accidents occur due to the negligence or neglect of another person or party, you may have many questions and concerns. In the aftermath of a car crash, you and your family may be facing high medical expenses, lost wages due to missed days from work, and pain and suffering. Car accident victims have the right to seek damages to cover their medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering losses, as well as the right to seek compensation for property damage. If you or a loved one was hurt in a car crash in Marietta, Georgia, consider reaching out to the car accident attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law. Our firm can help you seek damages to cover your losses, fight insurance adjusters, and protect your rights. You are not alone.
Insurance Claims After a Car Accident in Marietta, Georgia
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Marietta, Georgia, you will likely make an insurance claim. However, if you don’t know the value of your claim or don’t know the fine print of your insurance policy, your insurance adjuster may offer you a lower claim than you may deserve. So, what can you do to deal with insurance adjusters in Marietta, Georgia?
- Speak to a qualified car accident attorney. Imbriale Injury Law can take the time to review your policy, your accident, and your damages to estimate the value of your claim. We can look at your insurance policy to determine what is and isn’t covered. Finally, we can speak to insurance adjusters to help you get the claim you may deserve under the law.
- Don’t make statements to adjusters. In the aftermath of an accident, your insurance adjuster may call you asking you to make a statement. Don’t make a statement and ask your adjuster to correspond with you in writing. You are not obligated to speak to insurance adjusters.
- If a settlement seems too low, don’t accept it. If your insurance claim settlement seems too low, it may be too low. Insurance adjusters sometimes use formulas or computer programs to estimate the value of a claim. If the money being offered doesn’t cover your medical costs, lost wages, or other damages, consider reaching out to Imbriale Injury Law, car accident lawyers in Marietta, Georgia.
Navigating an insurance claim can sometimes be complex. Fortunately, you don’t need to navigate the process alone. Imbriale Injury Law are car accident attorneys in Marietta, Georgia who can help.
DUI Accident Lawyer in Marietta, Georgia
According to the Centers for Disease Control, between 2003 and 2012, 3,699 people were killed by drunk drivers in Georgia. A driver is considered drunk if he or she has been drinking and his or her blood alcohol concentration is over 0.08%. Individuals can also harm others if they are under the influence of drugs while driving. Police officers are trained to identify drivers who may be intoxicated behind the wheel. As many as one in three traffic deaths are caused by drunk drivers. These numbers don’t begin to account for the many more people who are injured by drunk drivers every year.
If you or a loved one was hurt in a drunk driving accident, you have rights under the law, and you have the right to seek justice. You and your family may be entitled to seek compensation for your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. Holding drunk drivers financially accountable for their actions sends a strong message to the Marietta community: drunk driving will simply not be tolerated. Habitual drunk drivers may drive while under the influence many times before they are caught. If you or a loved one has been hurt by a drunk driver, contact Imbriale Injury Law in Marietta, Georgia today. Our DUI accident lawyers can fight for justice and help you seek the compensation you may be entitled to receive.
Common Car Accident Injuries in Marietta, Georgia
Car accidents can leave victims with devastating injuries. Some of these injuries may not always be immediately apparent after a crash. If you’ve been in a car accident in Marietta, Georgia, it is important that you seek medical attention and follow your doctor’s instructions. Here are some common car accident injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury. Traumatic brain injury can be mild or serious. Serious traumatic brain injury can impact all aspects of a person’s life and can lead to serious disability. However, a person’s brain injury doesn’t have to be serious in order to impact the person’s life. Mild traumatic brain injury may not be diagnosed immediately after an accident. This kind of injury can impact a person’s memory, mood, sleep, cognitive abilities, and sensations. If you or a loved one has been suffering from memory difficulties, mood changes, sleep problems, personality changes, depression, or other changes after a car accident, it is important to seek medical treatment and to determine whether mild traumatic brain injury may be involved.
- Spinal cord injury. Spinal cord injury can lead to life-long disability and can impact all aspects of a person’s life. Individuals may require special modifications to their homes, require special rehabilitation services, and may need other accommodations. Spinal cord injury can cost victims and families millions of dollars. If you or a loved one suffered a spinal cord injury after a car accident, contact the car accident attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law in Marietta, Georgia today.
- Back and neck injuries. Back and neck injuries can leave victims suffering from debilitating pain and can impact a person’s ability to work.
- Internal injuries. Car accidents can leave victims with internal injuries that can require surgery or other interventions. These injuries can leave victims disabled, or out of work for some time.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder. Post-traumatic stress disorder can impact a person’s ability to enjoy regular life activities and work. Individuals may fear driving or certain situations. Their sleep might be impacted. Their mood might be affected. This is a serious condition that may require the interventions of a counselor. Unfortunately, not all insurance policies cover these services. Imbriale Injury Law understand the unique challenges that victims suffer after an accident and can help you seek care and seek compensation for this kind of injury. Contact our qualified car accident lawyers in Marietta, Georgia today.
The injuries individuals suffer after a car accident can impact their lives in many ways. Fortunately, you have the right to seek compensation for these injuries under the law. Imbriale Injury Law are car accident attorneys in Marietta, Georgia who are here for you.
Seek Justice Today
If you’ve been in a car accident in Marietta, Georgia, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim for your injuries. Victims and families have the right to seek damages for their medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damages, when another person’s negligence resulted in the crash. If you’ve been hurt, contact the compassionate and caring attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law, car accident lawyer Marietta, Georgia today.