Attorney Nancy Pasterz
Nancy L. Pasterz is an experienced civil litigation attorney who has been practicing law for more than 25 years. Originally from the small town of Sault Ste. Marie in Northern Michigan, Nancy spent many years practicing in her home state before moving to Georgia.
In addition to her legal pursuits, Nancy is also a licensed realtor in Georgia. Prior to joining our team at Imbriale Injury Law, she expertly balanced her dual role as realtor and legal adviser.
Nancy is highly skilled in all matters of civil litigation, particularly those concerning auto negligence, products liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, insurance coverage issues, general business, real estate, and contract law. Her unwavering commitment to clients, along with her integrity and strong work ethic, make Nancy a perfect fit for our team. In her free time, she enjoys playing tennis, traveling, boating, and hiking.
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor, 1988
- Co-director of National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, 1985
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, & Federal District Courts
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Attorney Discipline Board for the State of Michigan
- Cherokee Association of Realtors
- Georgia Real Estate License
- Member of Cherokee Association of Realtors (COAR)
- Colors by Kids Against Cancer, Founder