Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Woodstock, GA
Bicycles are a popular form of transportation, fitness, and leisure in the Cherokee County area. Many people use bikes to ride around town, the neighborhood, or even a cross-city trip. While cyclists are required to remain attentive and be careful while riding on the road, it is vehicle drivers who can often lose focus on and cause serious bicycle accidents. According to statistics, around four bicycle accidents occur every day in the U.S..
Representing Bike Accident Victims in Canton & Beyond Since 1990
Have you been involved in a bike accident in Canton, Cherokee County, or a surrounding area? Now is the time to call Imbriale Injury Law. With 50+ years of combined experience and millions of dollars recovered, we are prepared to help you. We have handled hundreds of personal injury and accident cases over the years. Allow us to utilize our resources and skills to advocate on your behalf!
Request a consultation to discuss your case with our Woodstock bicycle accident attorneys by calling our firm at (678) 445-7423.
What Should You Do After a Bicycle Accident?
It can be a nerve-racking situation to be injured in a bicycle accident. You may not even realize how serious the damages are following your collision. If you were in an accident, make sure to stay calm and avoid getting into any confrontations with vehicle drivers or other parties.
Follow these tips to help strengthen your case:
- If the driver flees the scene, immediately call 911.
- Always get the contact / insurance information from the driver involved.
- If you are able to walk, move over to a safe location.
- Prior to leaving the spot, take pictures, and mark the location.
- Call 911 to report the accident and get medical help if necessary.
- Document the scene of the accident as best as possible.
- Talk with any witnesses that may be able to help your case.
- Never admit fault or apologize for anything.
- Get medical care and attention as soon as you can.
While every bicycle accident is unique, following as many of these tips as possible can help you effectively navigate your injury case. Additionally, having Woodstock personal injury lawyers behind your case can help ensure your rights are protected and justice is pursued on your behalf.
Take the first step! Call Imbriale Injury now to have us review your case.