Woodstock Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Cherokee County Accident Attorneys Ready to Advocate for You
Were you injured in a pedestrian accident? Whether due to drunk driving, a drowsy trucker, or defective road design, Imbriale Injury Law is here to stand up for your right to compensation. We know these types of accidents can result in serious injuries. That is why we offer counsel and representation rooted in 25+ Years of collective experience. Our team has recovered tens of millions of dollars in hundreds of cases since 1990.
Now is the time to talk with our Woodstock personal injury attorneys. Call (678) 445-7423 to request a free case review with our firm.
What Caused Your Pedestrian Accident?
According to statistics, there are around 110,000 pedestrian accidents every year in the U.S., with 59,000 injuries and 4,000 fatalities due to these incidents. Without any protection, pedestrians are vulnerable to suffer broken bones, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, internal organ damage, and other severe injuries.
- Some of the most common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Distracted driving – This can include everything from texting to talking on the phone to speaking with passengers.
- Speeding / aggressive driving – Going too fast in heavy traffic can result in a dangerous collision while a pedestrian crosses the street.
- Failure to adhere to traffic signals or signs – Whether it is running a red light or failing to stop for a pedestrian, this can lead to accidents.
- Poor road design – When drivers and / or pedestrians have a lack of visibility due to the road design, it can result in serious collisions.
- Drunk driving – Sadly, many drivers get behind the wheel while intoxicated or drugged, putting pedestrians in great danger.
From inattentive driving to reckless driving, even the smallest of mistakes can lead to a devastating pedestrian accident. If you or a loved one was hit by a negligent or dangerous driver, do not hesitate to reach out to Imbriale Injury Law.
We are compassionate, caring advocates for the injured.Request a consultation with our Woodstock personal injury lawyers: (678) 445-7423.