Woodstock Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Fight for Full & Fair Compensation
Accidents happen every day, and many of these accidents occur at work. That is why in Georgia, businesses with three or more employees are required to provide workers compensation insurance.
- Common workplace accidents and injuries include:
- Construction accidents
- Forklift injuries
- Commercial trucking accidents
- Chemical burns
- Injuries from conveyors and manufacturing product defects
- Safety or OSHA violations
- Chemical exposure from crop dusting
- Oil and gas field injuries
Have you been injured in the workplace?
Georgia law does not require workers who are injured on the job to prove that the injury was their employer’s fault. You can receive compensation regardless of whether or not your own carelessness played a role in the accident that caused your injury.
- Depending on the severity of your injury, you may be eligible for the following compensation, calculated by a percentage of your income:
- Total temporary disability (TTD)—Payments may continue for up to 400 weeks.
- Permanent total disability (PTD)—Payments for PTD continue for the duration of the disability.
- Permanent partial disability (PPD)—Scheduled awards are paid in addition to TTD benefits when the TTD benefits end. The amount of TTD benefits does not reduce your PPD payments.
If you are collecting workers’ compensation benefits, you also receive full medical benefits with no time or monetary limits. However, you must select a doctor from the list provided by your employer.
Contact Us Today
If you have been injured at your place of work, it is essential to have effective legal representation. Our workers’ compensation attorneys at Imbriale Injury Law of Woodstock can help you receive the financial support you need to keep up with medical bills, loss of wages, and more. Contact our lawyers online or at (678) 445-7423 today for assistance.
Note: All cases involving work injuries, worker’s comp, construction injuries, or medical malpractice will be referred to outside attorneys who focus in these areas.