Woodstock Wrongful Death Attorneys
Standing Up for Justice for Clients in Canton & Beyond
Losing a loved one can be a difficult time. When that loved one died due to the negligent, reckless, or malicious behavior of another, it adds an incredible burden to the situation. Imbriale Injury Law is here to help you shoulder that burden. We have assisted countless families since 1990, securing tens of millions of dollars in hundreds of cases. Navigating this time can be trying, which is why we are here to walk beside you every step of the way. We are attentive and understanding. We aren’t here to promise false results—we are honest, upfront, and compassionate. More than that, we have the experience and resources to handle serious cases.
Trusted counsel and support is just a phone call away.
Reach out to our firm at (678) 445-7423.
Filing a Wrongful Death Claim in Georgia
Wrongful death claims are complex and require thorough investigation, research, and collaboration with experts and professionals. Building a strong wrongful death claim can take time, which is why you want to ensure that you do not wait too long to pursue your case. In Georgia, any wrongful death claim must typically be filed within two years following the death. This may fluctuate depending on the specific details involved.
- The following parties may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim:
- Spouse and children (equal split between them)
- Children on their own
- Parent or parents of the deceased
- The estate, or next of kin under Georgia probate law
Damages Involved in Wrongful Death Matters
- While similar to personal injury cases in the types of damages that may be recovered, wrongful death claims often involve various other damages:
- Loss of companionship
- Funeral expenses and burial costs
- Punitive damages in extreme cases
- The projected income and economic loss involved
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Any other out of pocket expenses
At Imbriale Injury Law, we have been handling complex wrongful death cases for clients for 25+ collective years. We have recovered a $14 million settlement for a truck accident wrongful death case, a $750,000 settlement for another vehicle collision, and various other cases. We know how to secure justice for our clients.
When you trust your case to our Woodstock wrongful death attorneys, you are trusting decades of proven experience. Call (678) 445-7423 today.